Class 1 Driver – Day Cab – Permanent Position – Goldthorpe
We are a growing business based in Yorkshire. We are now recruiting for our distribution centre in Goldthorpe (South Yorkshire).
We are a nationwide distributor of floor screed and related products typically to building sites.
We have built a great reputation, both nationally and locally in terms of customer service.
We are looking for an experienced CLASS 1 TRUCK DRIVER (Licence C+E) to join our fantastic team of drivers.
Your main role will be a day-cab role but you may occasionally be asked to undertake occasional tramping duties.
You will represent our business while making deliveries, so we’re keen to find someone who really gives a sh!t about a job well done, as well as having fun at work!
Tasks and duties will include:
- permanent position
- carrying out daily vehicle checks
- ensuring that the load is correctly placed and secured
- driving vehicles to their destination (usually construction sites) and unloading with a moffett according to site requirements
- acquiring signature on the Proof of Delivery Note
- maintaining a log book with details of trips, including rest breaks
- occasional work on a Saturday
- occasional tramping duties as and when required
Who are we looking for?
- have at least one years truck-driving experience
- have a driving licence C + E
- hold a moffett licence or be willing to train for a moffett licence
- be reliable, punctual and self-motivated
- have a great attitude and strong work ethic
- be capable and confident in your ability
What we offer:
- Up to £650.00 a week (paid weekly in arrears)
- £70.00 per Sunday set-off
- £26.70 (tax free) per night out
- free uniform and training
- Very attractive benefits including pension, health insurance cover and much more…
Ideally, this position would suit someone based near Rotherham or surrounding areas.
The majority of our deliveries are made to building sites in or near London, however, you will be offered a variety of tasks including driving locally and long-distance with occasional overnight stops.
Knowledge of fatigue management practices would be an advantage.
If you have the essential requirements and would like to seize this great opportunity, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Class 1 Driver – Day Cab
Licence C+E | Goldthorpe
- Insulation Sales Representative
Licence - Standard Car (Full) | UK Wide
- FLT / Bendi Truck Warehouse Operative
Licence Counterbalance Forklift / Bendi Truck | Goldthorpe
- FLT Warehouse Operative – Full Time – Shifts
Licence Counterbalance Forklift | Huntingdon
- Class 2 Driver – Day Cab
Licence C | Huntingdon