Class 1 Driver – Tramper – Permanent Position – Goldthorpe
We are a nationwide distributor of floor screed and related products based in Yorkshire and we are looking for an experienced CLASS 1 TRUCK DRIVER to join our fantastic team in Goldthorpe (nr Rotherham).
You will be offered a variety of tasks including driving locally, long-distance with some nights out and Sunday set-offs.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for diversity in their job.
Tekfloor have a great reputation, both nationally and locally in terms of customer service, and since you’ll be representing the business in your day to day role, we’re looking for someone who really gives a sh!t.
So if you genuinely care about your job and want to work for a company who gives as much as it gets, then this role is for you!
Tasks and duties will include:
- carrying out daily vehicle checks
- ensuring that the load is correctly placed and secured
- driving vehicles to their destination (usually construction sites) and unloading with a moffett according to site requirements
- acquiring signature on the Proof of Delivery Note
- maintaining a log book with details of trips, including rest breaks on long trips
Who are we looking for?
- have at least one years truck-driving experience
- have a driving licence C+E
- hold a moffett licence or be willing to train for a moffett licence
- be reliable, punctual and self-motivated
- have a great attitude and strong work ethic
- be capable and confident in your ability
What we offer:
- Up to £650.00 a week (paid weekly in arrears)
- £26.70 (tax free) per night out
- £70.00 per Sunday set off
- free uniforms and training
- very attractive benefits including pension, health insurance cover and much more…
You will be offered a variety of tasks including driving locally, long-distance with overnight stops essential.
Ideally, this position would suit someone based near Goldthorpe with North of England and some London experience. Knowledge of fatigue management practices would be an advantage.
If you have the essential requirements and would like to seize this great opportunity, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org