HGV Class 1 Tramper Drivers Required – EXCELLENT BENEFIT PACKAGE!!!
We are looking for experienced truck drivers (ideally with a Moffett licence) who “make it happen” and are willing to join our fantastic team of drivers. We specialise in delivering building materials across the UK to people’s homes and building sites. We are known for excellent customer service.
The majority of our deliveries are made to building sites in London. However, you will be offered a variety of tasks including driving locally and long-distance with overnight stops.
If you give a sh!t and like to have fun at work, this job is for you!
Tasks and duties will include:
- Tramping the whole week
- Carrying out daily vehicle checks
- Ensuring that the load is correctly placed and secured
- Loading and unloading goods with a moffett according to site requirements
- Acquiring signature on the Proof of Delivery Note
- Maintaining a log book with details of trips, including rest breaks on long trips
- Some of our deliveries are made in London (central & greater). However, you will be driving across the country.
Who are we looking for?
- Have at least one years truck-driving experience
- Have a driving licence C+E and valid CPC card
- Hold a moffett licence or be willing to train
- Be reliable, punctual and self-motivated
- Have a great attitude and strong work ethic
- Be capable and confident in your ability
What we offer:
- Up to £750.00 a week
- £26.70 (tax free) per night out
- £70.00 per Sunday set off
- Free uniform and training
- Pension Scheme
- Health Plan
- Life insurance
- Company events
If you have the essential requirements and would like to seize this great opportunity, please apply with your CV below or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org