We are a nationwide distributor of floor screeds, insulation, decorative renders and construction based products.
We are looking for an experienced Class 2 truck driver who makes it happen and is willing to join our fantastic team of drivers. You will represent the business while making deliveries. So if you give a sh!t and like to have fun at work, this job is for you!
We have built a great reputation, both nationally and locally in terms of customer service, so we’re looking for someone who will positively represent our company.
Tasks and duties will include:
- carrying out daily vehicle checks
- ensuring that the load is correctly placed and secured
- driving vehicles to their destination (usually construction sites) and unloading with a moffett according to site requirements
- acquiring signature on the Proof of Delivery Note.
- maintaining a log book with details of trips, including rest breaks on long trips
Who are we looking for?
- have at least one years truck-driving experience
- have a driving licence C+E
- must be willing to tramp
- hold a moffett licence or be willing to train for a moffett licence
- be reliable, punctual and self-motivated
- have a great attitude and strong work ethic
- be capable and confident in your ability
What we offer:
- Up to £590.00 a week (paid weekly in arrears)
- £26.70 (tax free) per night out
- £70.00 per Sunday set off
Ideally, this position would suit someone with experience of driving in London. Knowledge of fatigue management practices would be an advantage.
If you have the essential requirements and would like to seize this great opportunity, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org