We’re growing. How would you like to grow with us?
We are currently looking for a number of ambitious, highly motivated field sales representatives, who have an ESTABLISHED CUSTOMER BASE and FULL WORKING KNOWLEDGE of the INSULATION DISTRIBUTION SECTOR.
Our company, Tekfloor Limited, is a family run distribution company based in Goldthorpe, South Yorkshire. We are the largest independent distributor of floor screeding materials in the UK, with over half of our business in the insulation sector.
Due to rapid growth, and with further expansion plans in the pipeline, we are looking to recruit a number of Insulation Sales Representatives across the UK who are up to the challenge of identifying and developing new business opportunities within the UK insulation sector.
The primary function of this role is to carry out face-to-face visits with our existing customer base and to positively represent, promote and generate sales enquiries/orders from these accounts.
In addition, you will also be expected to systematically develop your sales area by building new customer relationships and generating new business to support the meeting of your monthly targets.
To be considered for this sales role, YOU MUST HAVE PREVIOUS INSULATION SALES EXPERIENCE and be able to demonstrate a FULL WORKING KNOWLEDGE and SUCCESSFUL TRACK RECORD in insulation sales and account management. Candidates who are unable to meet these essential criteria need not apply.
Tasks and duties will include:
- achieve sales growth within a given geographical area / sector.
- achieve sales targets set by the company.
- positively represent and promote the company, its products and services.
Who are we looking for?
- a full UK driving licence is essential for this role.
- you will be commercially driven, have a keen understanding of sales targets and have a proven track record of delivering measurable results.
- you will be customer focused and have experience in building and maintaining new customer relationships, ideally within the insulation/construction sector.
- you will be reliable, punctual and self-motivated.
- you will work well under pressure and be confident in dealing with people at all levels.
- you will be enthusiastic, a self-starter and have a pro-active attitude to your role.
- you will have a good level of computer literacy.
- excellent organisational and communication skills are essential.
What we offer:
- a friendly, relaxed working environment
- competitive salary and bonus scheme for the right candidates
- company car
- laptop / mobile phone
- pension scheme
- life insurance
- health plan
If you have all the essential requirements required for this role and would like to seize this fantastic opportunity, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Insulation Sales Representative
Licence - Standard Car (Full) | UK Wide
- FLT / Bendi Truck Warehouse Operative
Licence Counterbalance Forklift / Bendi Truck | Goldthorpe
- FLT Warehouse Operative – Full Time – Shifts
Licence Counterbalance Forklift | Huntingdon
- Class 2 Driver – Day Cab
Licence C | Huntingdon