FLT Warehouse Operative Full-Time Permanent Position – Huntingdon
TEKFLOOR is a nationwide family company which is recruiting for its Huntingdon distribution centre. We specialise in the distribution of building products.
We are looking for a FULL-TIME WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE who is willing to work with a small, friendly team.
Your role will be to ensure that goods are loaded and unloaded on and off vehicles and stored in the warehouse efficiently and safely.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for job satisfaction and a good team environment.
You will be offered a variety of tasks including (but not exclusive to) preparing deliveries, loading and unloading vehicles and helping with stock control.
Tasks and duties will include:
- picking & preparing customer deliveries
- safe loading and unloading of delivery vehicles
- assisting with stock control
- ad-hoc duties as and when required
Who are we looking for?
- must have previous warehouse experience
- must be comfortable working shifts, Sunday: between 8.00am and 5.00pm; Monday to Thursday: between 1.00pm and 10.00pm
- should hold a current counterbalance forklift licence or be willing to train
- must be reliable, punctual and self-motivated
- we're looking for someone who really give a sh*t about a job well done!
- should have a great attitude and strong work ethic
- must be a strong team player
What we offer:
- up to £11.00 per hour for the right candidate
- free uniforms and training
- very attractive benefits including pension, health insurance cover and much more…
Ideally, this position would suit someone based in or around the Huntingdon area.
If you have the essential requirements and would like to seize this great opportunity, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.